The Company You’ll Join:
Credissimo is a leading European FinTech Group founded in 2007. Our innovative proprietary technology combined with superior customer service enables us to deliver unmatched efficiencies and state-of-the-art consumer finance solutions. We constantly strive to push the technological boundaries to their limits to be at the innovation frontier of the FinTech industry. Our Strategy revolves around simple convenient solutions that enhance the lives of our clients.
Our Core Principles:
- Constant innovation: we constantly challenge the status quo through innovation that creates value and convenience for our customers
- Teamwork: our company is our team. Our culture is constantly nurtured by our integrity, loyalty and respect
- Service excellence: delivering the best possible service to our customers is the ultimate goal we aim to achieve every day
- Customer-Centric: we believe that if we strive to serve our customers in the best possible way, we are destined to succeed as well
- Socially responsible: we support internal and external social initiatives that help our community to grow and develop
What’s in it for you:
- A home for your ideas. Got that crazy blink in the eye? Great, we all do!
- You like working from home, but value the power of social element in human relations? Perfect, we are hybrids too!
- The current salary is good, but you perceive better? We thrive to be the best employer on the market. Including an unique bonus program in the end of each quarter!
- You’ve been stuck in a position and it starts to feel like forever? Credissimo is proud to be the No 1 FinTech company in Bulgaria. We do not stuck!
- Got a sports hobby? Perfect! Our great health coverage and MultiSport partnership will help you achieve the results of your desire.
- Team of many, thinking as one. Spartans!
The Team You’ll Work With:
This role is on the IT team and you will be working on bold and challenging projects . In our company, IT department experiments with wild ideas that can fundamentally change our business. These ideas need creators and winners. We stimulate an environment that boosts innovative ideas. We evaluate success not by code written but rather by the impact on business growth.
The Impact You’ll Have:
- Contribute along with other developers to produce the highest quality software possible
- Participate in the implementation and support of Credissimo products
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
Improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways
The Problems You'll Solve:
You’ll contribute along with other developers to produce the highest quality software possible, and you’ll be responsible for supporting and maintaining them along the way.
Our day-to-day projects are challenging and complex, requiring dedication, expertise, and the ability to look at solutions from many different angles. It will be your job to make the hard choices and deliver on- time, bug-free code that delights our clients and maximizes our company value.