We are looking for a future Super-Star to join our Marketing Brand Communication Team as trainee, with the possibility of joining us on a permanent role (Junior Creative Wizard) at the end of the internship, depending on the performance.
Who is this for?
- Are you passioned about the digital industry and interested in becoming a professional?
- Are you hungry to learn and you want to leave your mark on a high-profile project?
- Are you hard working, humble, creative, innovative, hands-on, quick learner?
- Are you able to solve problems in situations when other people give up?
- Do you have sharp written & verbal communication, or design skills?
- Are you always striving to go above and beyond to achieve goals?
If the answer for most of the questions above is yes, then you are one of us. Apply to become part of our mission: to challenge norms and lead by example the transformation of the boring banking sector marketing into a creative, personalized, data-driven marketing!
What you will learn and discover with us:
- Integrated marketing campaigns from A to Z (Develop, Plan, Execute, Manage, Analyze)
- Unlimited opportunities to add value in everyday and strategic projects
- Evolution of brand and product communication in different channels
- Power of data in marketing to create relevant and quality content
- Freedom to give, justify and implement bold advertising ideas
- Experience through leading own marketing campaigns
- Improvement by testing different communication concepts
- Exploration of new online channels and means to reach audience
You might probably need to also do some:
What you need to become a Wizard:
- University graduate, or able to spend at least 6 hours a day with us
- Written and spoken English communication skills
- Desire to become a T-shaped marketer
- Able to see beyond limitations
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- Extreme ownership
- Creative mindset
To fit with our colorful team, we will appreciate if you are:
- Able to say NO or “I didn’t get it”
- Being yourself, saying what you mean, meaning what you say