Are you keen to learn from top experts in the IT Consultancy field, work together with them, and be closely supported in your learning journey and IT career development path? Are you interested in growing as an expert, working with some of the biggest and leading world-wide companies on their digital transformation?
As a Junior ServiceNow Consultant you will focus on discovering IT infrastructures and applications, building business and IT topology maps and monitoring automation. You will also use additional technologies and trends such as virtualization, Cloud, automation, DevOps, AI, ML, etc.
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage candidates with a diverse variety of experience and background who have the motivation to develop and shine in ServiceNow technology, while providing IT consultancy and IT professional services.
You will have the chance to attend our Do IT Wise Academy. The program includes various trainingsand hands-on labs and exercises. It is the perfect first step to grow rapidly into the ITOM profession - to deep dive into clients’ Enterprise infrastructures and architectures.
What is in it for you:
Do IT Wise is the perfect place, where our people work together, share knowledge and ideas, collaborate with different teams and have fun while delivering great results. You will have not just a job, but a career, an ever-learning journey and a team that always takes care of each other.
If you strive to work in a friendly and dynamic environment and would like to gain knowledge and experience into the fast-growing ServiceNow platform and into IT Operations Management area, join us and learn from the best.
What we offer:
- Participation in the Do IT Wise Academy
- Excellent remuneration package
- Extended vacation
- Additional Health insurance
- Training and certifications
- Sports card (co-funded)
- Flexible working arrangements even post Covid-19
- Great working environment, company culture and team spirit
With us, you will be:
- Working for the biggest and the only ServiceNow Elite certified partner in Southeast Europe
- Onboarded into the role through a three-month training program led by our senior consultants
- Able to acquire official ServiceNow Certifications
- Supported in every step of your ITOM path by our mentors and by our managers to help you grow into the ITOM Consultancy profession in the ServiceNow world
- Working with some of the biggest and leading world-wide companies in various business areas
- Able to see your positive impact on the team and the customers you work with
As a Consultant you will:
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Clarify client's system specifications and understands their work practices
- Actively participate in communication with customers
- Implement, configure, optimize ServiceNow solutions
- Integrate ServiceNow with third-party monitoring solutions
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and knowledge transfer to customers
- Assist and help customers take ownership of implemented solutions
- Create reports and generate metrics
What you need to be successful:
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written)
- Desire to develop in IT consulting customer facing role
- Basic knowledge in networking
- Basic knowledge in Windows and/or Linux OS
- Basic knowledge in any Database Technologies
- Interpersonal skills – communication, focus on details, prioritization, and strong analyticalthinking