- Recent graduate, just finishing-off your education in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business Studies or related disciplines
- Excellent command of English and Bulgarian
- Passionate about financial analysis and discovering the story behind the numbers
- Excited about working smarter through technology
- Motivation and eagerness to learn
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Proactiveness and ability to prioritize different tasks
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
Описание на позицията
PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 295 000 people across 156 countries share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
We provide a wide range of financial services to our clients and help them solve their important problems.
Upon joining our Finance Professional Programme - together with your class of around 20 professionals, you will embark onto a three-week initial training - learning our technology, our methods and what we do. You will be assigned a “Coach and a “Buddy” who will be there to answer all your questions and help you to integrate within our firm. You will have senior Finance professionals in your projects who will continuously provide coaching to enable you to fulfill your potential within PwC.
- You will be enrolled into a course to obtain the internationally recognized ACCA (Professional Qualification), which will enhance your career development. Of course, all costs are covered by us, and sufficient study-leave time will be made available
- You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge in various industries (banking, insurance, telecoms, pharma, automotive, manufacturing, services), understand our client’s processes and business and attend discussions with finance leaders to deliver exceptional services
- As you will be working with some of the best professionals in the financial services industry, with a world-class know-how, you will gain impeccable knowledge in Financial Reporting and Management
- You will be allocated into different teams to work on various projects being responsible for a wide range of clients and as you gain knowledge and experience you will move onto a senior role where you will be responsible for the projects yourself
- You will be performing financial analysis and be discovering the story behind the numbers that are present in the Financial Information of our clients