- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business or law would be an advantage (or anyone is currently still a student)
- Imperative that the person is a Team player
- Experience within the Financial Services industry would be an advantage
- Fluent English
- Proficient MS Office, particularly Excel
- Proactive attitude, self-motivation
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrates a strong sense of responsibility
Описание на позицията
Anakatech is an innovative technology company focused on the development of its iGaming Platform and unique variety of soft games both web and mobile-based. The company is B2B oriented and accomplishes the whole cycle, from the development of games to the support of our partners & end-users.
Established in 2013, with an office in Sofia, Bulgaria, Anakatech’s growing global teams of highly skilled professionals offers our clients expertly developed software, a spectacular selection of games, comprehensive business solutions, achieved through our marketing, analytical, and support services, while still retaining the enthusiasm of industry pioneers.
With the rapid expansion of our Bulgarian office, we are looking for а highly-motivated person to join our team as a Processing Onboarding Intern.
This is a paid 6-month full-time internship with the chance to join the company as a Junior Payments Onboarding Specialist after the successful passing of the program;
The job is located in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Carrying out in-depth investigations for new Payment methods on new markets
- Co-coordinating responses for various banking partners
- Request for Information for potential business partners
- Handle data collection and onboarding with the respective business partners
- Coordinating between internal and external company departments