- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business management or relative education
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Professional experience in customer support
- Experience in business analysis and implementation of software solutions
- Experience in analysis and design of business processes
- Knowledge and experience with SQL is a big plus
Описание на позицията
Methodia is a leading IT product-driven company focused on developing bespoke end-to-end solutions for Utilities, Telecoms and other household-related service suppliers. For nearly a decade our highly innovative home-grown “Utility & Telecom Suite” product and tools enable companies all over the globe to successfully optimize and automate their business processes, and helps them boost their digital transformation and competitive agility to reach success.
Methodia is currently expanding internationally and we are hereby giving you the possibility to become a part of us.
Responsibilities and Goals:
- Gain knowledge to identify and analyze customer business requirements to software solutions
- Participate in the entire product lifecycle management process, from planning to execution
- Help prepare offers for development and implementation of software solutions
- Create necessary documentation (functional specifications, user stories, case studies, user guides, presentations)
- Cooperate with all other teams in order to deliver high-quality solutions