Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally.
We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business.
In addition to working in a team with great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role to start paving your career on an international level? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for Compute Engineer to join us!
The primary responsibility of the HPE GRS Compute Graduate is to analyze and manage storage and server hardware customer cases to an effective resolution. The work is predominantly in the areas of hardware platforms, operating systems, subsystems, and products operating on these systems. The Graduate will have the opportunity to deep-dive into technical analysis of the customer configuration, in order to troubleshoot the issues and develop an effective recovery plan. Based on these observations the Graduate will assist the manager/assigned mentor with qualification process improvement suggestions and/or reports.
What we can offer you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Career and Development - worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab.
- Work That Fits Your Life - 24 days annual paid leave, have a free afternoon once a month, 6 months paid parental leave with 100% of your salary, possibility to work from home, transition support through life events
- Wellness and Health Programs
- Socially Engaged Community - 60 hours/year additional time off for volunteering, plastic free office, participation in socially responsible causes via partnership with 50+ non-government organizations.
- Exciting Workplace Experience
How you’ll make your mark:
- Troubleshoot and solve customer problem according company KPIs for the business
- Manage customer expectations by taking into consideration the entitlement and identifies customer problems
- Timely elevate and/or escalate to next level when the case is complex
- Manage multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Independently and actively improve the quality metrics towards the achievement of the targets beyond Observe, analyze and propose qualification process improvements to team manager