Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally.
We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business.
In addition to working in a team with great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role to start paving your career on an international level? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a Data Centre Monitoring Engineer with German to join us!
Data Center Monitoring Engineer Intern is responsible for delivering proactive services to DC-OSS customers which include 24x7 monitoring of IT infrastructure, incident management, change management and execution of scheduled or routine tasks. He / She is responsible for managing customer expectations according to the contractual obligations and the predefined SLAs.
What we can offer you:
- Attractive compensation package
- Career and Development - worldwide career opportunities, access to a high-tech Engineering Lab.
- Work That Fits Your Life - 24 days annual paid leave, have a free afternoon once a month, 6 months paid parental leave with 100% of your salary, possibility to work from home, transition support through life events
- Wellness and Health Programs
- Socially Engaged Community - 60 hours/year additional time off for volunteering, plastic free office, participation in socially responsible causes via partnership with 50+ non-government organizations.
- Exciting Workplace Experience
How you’ll make your mark:
- Deliver 24/7 strategic account support by proactively monitoring of customer IT Environment
- Timely track and respond to customers inquiries, provide resolution, working closely with end customers and senior Engineering staff within the team or other departments
- Manage professionally customer expectations
- Keep customers informed, sets and follows commitments, keeps precise case documentation and case ownership
- Identify and contribute to projects to improve product support, customer satisfaction and team efficiency
- Be aware of, and contribute to the improvement of team performance
- Communicate effectively with Technical and Non-Technical stakeholders
- Participate/Drive ITIL based change management, Problem management, incident management