CETIN Bulgaria is a provider of wholesale telecommunications services and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Bulgaria and acquiring local branch of Telenor Common Operation. The company owns and operates one of the largest telecommunication networks in Bulgaria.
As part of CETIN Bulgaria Internship Program, we are looking for Network Operations Center Interns whose role would be to provide support in terms of Network monitoring, handling and managing Telco and IT incidents as well as customer complaints.
What we offer:
- 12- month, full time, paid labor contract
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
- Meaningful experience, while you learn, have fun and get paid
- Flexible working time
You will learn with us how to:
Provide 1st level support for Network related incidents
- Create trouble tickets related to the Incidents and respective ticket reports
- Facilitate the coordination between all Back Offices, Customer Care Department, field forces and subcontractors
- Support the coordination between other departments as well as between subcontractors, regarding planned activities and customer complaints
- Perform program corrections, start-up procedures and function changes in Core and Access Network domains
- Perform roaming data and periodical roaming tests and troubleshooting